Tegysport s.a.s is a company that works in the field of large national and international canoe-kayak, dragon boat and rowing competition organisation, by planning and taking care of all aspects of the event itself.
- DEVELOPS AND/OR ADOPTS new state-of-the-art technologies at an international level, also by means of the support of:
- technical/skilled staff;
- Italian and/or foreign companies;
- technicians and athletes of international prestige (Olympic medalists) through national Federations.
- DESIGNS AND TAKES CARE OF THE INSTALLATION OF:
- canoe-kayak, dragon boat and rowing competition areas (Albano system);
- automatic start systems for canoe-kayak, dragon boat and rowing sprint competitions and training sessions;
- floating pontoons for raising regatta and yachting boats;
- starting pontoons for rowing competitions;
- rowing simulators for competitor pre-race onshore warm-up sessions;
- timing performed through fixed stations along the various trails;
- competitor personal data processing with the preparation of start and result lists;
- demountable and movable floating start and finish towers;
- demountable and movable stands and podiums for prize awarding ceremonies;
- all infrastructure works concerning the construction of new sports facilities (stands, changing rooms, finish towers, gyms, guest quarters, rowing tanks) made from reinforced concrete, wood or steel.
- DESIGNS AND/OR PROCURES MATERIAL FOR PRIZE AWARDING CEREMONIES.
Tegysport also distinguishes itself for its ability to rapidly and effectively find solutions to any problem that may arise, moving to whichever nation requires its services.